Monday, February 5, 2007

A day to be remembered

Pretty sure I never thought I would say that I am thankful for the cold weather today. I woke up to my mom tell me that school was two hours late. Probably the greatest days of the year when that happens..even though it's about once in a blue moon. So I got an extra two hours of much needed sleep. I probably should have gotten up this morning and read Government, but I decided that hey, I get a chance to sleep in.. I'm going to take it. I got to school and found out we were watching a movie in my 3rd hour. I questioned at that point whether or not today was a day I should have actually gone to school. I decided to shake that thought off and continue on with my day. My schedule after that was lunch..and then band..which is band..open 5th..and next I have Geography..which I found out we are watching a movie in there too. So all in all my day has consisted of two movies, lunch and a trip to Caribou. I guess I'll have to be content with it.

I did inventory at Steve and Barry's on Saturday night. Although I don't work there anymore they called me up and asked if I would work just for the night. After getting there I realized that I do miss it..and by the end of the night I had been offered a job again. I'm thinking of taking it. I know I don't have all the time in the world..but it woudl be nice to have a source of income before I start my summer job. I neeed to take any opportunity for money that I can get since I will most likely be in debt the rest of my life. That's what I'm realizing anyway. The downside of going to a private college....

Well, I think I'm gonna go finish off my exciting day at good ol BHS...

Later..

No comments: