Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Gettin the ball rolling again

For some odd reason I have the desire to start this blog again. I have no idea why. Maybe because I've been checking my brothers lately and have been inspired? Either way, I'm starting it up again. We'll see how long this will continue but today is a new day, so I'll at least give it a shot. The weather in sunny california is not so sunny today and not gonna lie, I love it. Yesterday it was cloudy too. I think I'm going to start getting used to this which will set me up for disappointment in the long run. Just as I wrote that, the sun broke through the clouds. O well, still jeans and sweatshirt weather. My favorite. I'm not complaining.

So I feel like I can talk about this one here since no one will be reading this blog until at least I start telling people it's up again. But I get to go home tonight! And I'm surprising EVERYONE! well, pretty much everyone. But still. I'm SO incredibly excited. We'll see how it goes waking up my parents at 3 o clock in the morning to get into my house. But I'm still looking forward to it and the week ahead. Tomorrow night there's a football game which I've been waiting all fall. Then Thursday is the girls championship soccer game which I can't WAIT to go to . Wow it's gonna be a sweet time at home. It's weird that I've already been gone for liek 2 months. Doesn't feel like it at all. Time has flown.

Well, I'm gonna go check my mail. I don't want to be too ambitious with this my first day back writing.

No comments: