Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random

So it's November 13th. and the projected forcast for the weekend? 93! That is NOT how it's supposed to be! I realized this morning that I'm going to have the hottest weather I've ever had on my birthday..probably will be around 80's I'm guess..and since this is my first birthday away from home..SAD DAY...then the temperature difference would make sense. But ya.. those were my thoughts on the elliptical this morning.

I'm sick of politics.

Tomorrow night is our 3rd intermural football game. And probably our last. Ha. o well, it was fun when we did get to play and we got sweet blue barracuda shirts out of the deal so I guess I can't complain too much.

Next week we have tickets for the price is right. I'm pretty excited. There is only 4 or 5 of us going tho so it's not like we're gonna make shirts and go all out. We'll probably spend 4 hours standing in line to watch drew carey try and do what only bob barker could. O well, it still should be fun. And you never know, it could happen.

No comments: